Monday 28 November 2005

I just listen to music.


I love music. I just listen to it to relax. It also helps me think most of the time. Music has become a major part of my life. You can actually tell what kind of mood I'm in by the type of music I'm currently listening to. Too bad I don't really sing well. Teeheehee. So I just listen to them. I'm exposed to various kinds that's why I find myself listening to different types like:
Rock, Alternative, Hip-Hop, Rap, Rhythmn & Blues, Indie, Soul, Funk, Blues, Jazz, and Standards.
I've recently acquired a liking to Aussie's newest sensation, Missy Higgins, and I've been listening to her album, The Sound of White, almost everyday. Sickening, right? Oh, well. I really like it, you see. It's considered her best album yet.

Also included in my playlist are U2, Sting, Coldplay, Mary J. Blige, Tori Amos, Jackson 5, Usher, Pharrell Williams, N.E.R.D., Snoop Dogg, Billie Holiday, Miles Davis, Joss Stone, Maxwell, Matchbox 20, Dishwalla, Dave Matthews, Jack Johnson, Switchfoot, Lenny Kravitz, Dido, The Doors, 10,000 Maniacs, Marvin Gaye, Goo Goo Dolls, Sarah Maclachlan, Gavin De Graw, 311, Chaka Khan, Indigo Girls, Katie Melua, DSound, New Radicals, Annie Lennox, The Killers, Snow Pilot, Stereophonics, Smashing Pumpkins, R.E.M., Louie Armstrong, Al Green, Alana Davis, Jet, and yea, I know this list is too long now so I'm going to stop.

I can live without TV but I always would want to have music in my life.

°Featured Photo is courtesy of DJ Jerome of Melbourne.

8 comments:

  1. You and me both. I can't live without music. I always start my day by listening to any kind of music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr. poe: hey, good to see you here! any kind of music? i'm sure you have favorites! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr. poe: alright then. i'll leave it at that =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy Higgins only has one album anyway, so yeah, I'm pretty sure it's her best album so far. :) heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. krangsquared: One album? But I heard a song from Ms. Higgins that's not included in her "The Sound of White" album. And I saw a different CD advertised and had review bit on paper a few months back. Then again, I might be mistaken. Anyway, what do I know, right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love sarah maclachlan! have you tried listening to vienna teng's music? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to know! =) I love Sarah's Angel and Fallen. Vienna Teng? Hmmm... it's the first time I've heard of her. I've been listening to Corinne May these days.

    ReplyDelete